Modern Sophistication combined with outstanding architectural details in the Oakland Hills
4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,576 SF • 14,646 SF Lot • Extremely Private • Adjacent view lot available for purchase • $2,250,000
Situated on a 0.33 acre lot (14,646 Square Feet), this custom David Stark Wilson designed home epitomizes high style and sophistication. It seamlessly combines outdoor living with an open floor plan.
This home showcases architectural details,luxury amenities and extensive, landscaped gardens not commonly found in the highly coveted Oakland Hills.
The chef's kitchen features an 8 burner Viking Professional range with dual convection ovens, a built in Miele Cappuccino and coffee maker and other high end stainless appliances. The centre island features Brazilian Granite blended in with glass mosaic tiles.
The lush-landscaping, multiple terraces, the Bay, City and bridge views combined with a private courtyard makes it the complete package on sought after Skyline Blvd.
This home features three fireplaces, oversized windows and doors to capture the stunning views and an executive home office with custom furniture.
Enjoy privacy in lush surroundings with easy access to major freeways, public transportation and the shops and restaurants of Montclair Village.
The adjacent 0.34 acre (14,931 Square Feet) lot is also available for purchase
- Built on 2 living levels and surrounded by lush landscaping.
- Elegantly modern architecture designed by the award winning David Stark Wilson and built by Scott Cameron.
- Effortless indoor-outdoor living with access from multiple rooms.
- Private courtyard with brand new flagstone paving and drainage.
- Beautiful Venetian Plaster finished walls throughout the home.
- White Maple ceiling panels on sloped planes with Onyx fasteners.
- Cherry wood floors and matching stairs with contrasting stainless steel trim.
- Custom Brazilian Cherry cabinetry with unique pulls.
- Brazilian Granite counter tops.
- Mouth blown Italian Murano Glass fixtures by renowned Sonoma artisan Bacchus Glass.
- Built in surround sound music system on both levels.
- Two zone heating and air conditioning.
- Three gas fireplaces with stainless steel and Cherry finishes including a unique three-sided fireplace in the Master Suite.
- Spacious Master suite with a wet bar, refrigerator and a lounge area. Set up for in-wall television and surround sound.
- Extra large tub with whirlpool gets in Master Suite.
- Separate courtyard directly accessible from Master Suite.
- Custom built library furniture with matching desk, credenza and filing cabinets.
- Unique handblown and illuminated his & her Italian glass bowl sinks in the Master Suite, illuminated glass sink on the main level.
- Irrigation system throughout the front, back, side and the front of the adjacent lot.
- Mature Olive trees, Cherry Blossoms and lush, well maintained landscaping.
- Detached accessory structure with existing plumbing and cable connections.
- Glass mosaic tile work throughout the house.
- Sheer weave Solar shades throughout the home.
- Spacious 2 car garage with built in cabinetry.
- Energy efficient ribbed metal roof.
Appliances and Amenities
- Chef’s Kitchen with high-end 8 burner Viking Professional cooking range with two convention ovens.
- Two full kitchen sinks.
- Miele built-in Cappuccino and Espresso maker.
- Fisher Paykel Dishwasher with two drawers.
- Level out flagstone patio with a built in Viking grill, warming drawer and a Wok
- Front loading Ferrari washer and dryer in roomy laundry room